HALF AN HOUR OF EAR-CANDY
How to manage for better ideas
Dave Birss, writer, speaker, advisor
23 December 2017
Just before Christmas, the Conscious Leadership Podcast released a little chit chat with me. We talked about how best to get ideas out of teams of people.
In short, it involves not being an a**hole and enabling instead of instructing.
Spend half an hour with Dave and Stephane
We covered quite a lot of stuff on the show, including:
- My strange career journey and some of the peculiar side-projects I’ve done over the years
- The problem with the word ‘creativity’
- What I believe makes some people better at coming up with ideas than others
- How mental health issues can be a super-power
- Why diversity is just the start of what businesses need
- What luck has in common with being good at coming up with ideas
- and lots more
If you want to know what’s happening in my head at the moment, go and get an earful:
WRITE TO DAVE
He'd love to hear from you. Especially if you've got nice things to talk about.
WRITING FROM DAVE
Dave's classic book that explains where ideas come from and shows you how to have more of them.
Soon Yu and Dave Birss explain how you can use innovation as part of your brand's growth strategy.