You’re not alone. It’s a common complaint. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
This succinct course gives you six techniques that will help you have ideas you would not normally have. Some of these techniques come with free tools you can use to freshen up your thinking whenever you feel like it. Or to use in brainstorms or workshops.
- 6 techniques to help you have interesting ideas whenever you need them
- Links to free tools you can use however you want
- A clearer understanding of what we mean by a ‘creative idea’
- An explanation of the one habit that will have the biggest impact on your creative thinking
- Demonstrations of how to use each of the techniques
- Beautiful on-screen graphics
- A handful of stories
- A smattering of bad jokes
The checkout form is right here.
Don’t dilly dally!
About your trainer
He loves ideas. He’s obsessed with what makes some people better at having them than others. And why some companies foster creativity while others murder it.
He’s worked in a number of creative industries as a musician, stand-up comedian, breakfast show DJ, TV director, and advertising creative. Now he spends his time sharing his knowledge and helping people improve their creative skills.
He’s done that for many of the best brands in the world. Including Apple, EA Games, the BBC, Sky Television, HSBC, Twinings, Nestlé, Experian, and Hilton.
Where your money goes
All of the proceeds (minus transaction fees) go to the Red Cross to help them reach even more people affected by the crisis in Ukraine.
The money helps the Red Cross provide food, water, first aid, medicines, warm clothes, and shelter to those who need it most.
If you don’t want to buy the course but you still want to help the people in Ukraine, please click the button below to make a donation.