“Managing AI” workshop
A half-day session to get the most from AI
equip and manage your teams to get the most value from generative AI
Virtual or In-Person Training
Artificial intelligence holds tremendous promise, but only if thoughtfully implemented across your organization. This intensive half-day workshop provides business leaders with the blueprint they need for integrating AI strategically and getting their teams using it effectively.
During this practical session, your top thinkers will gain the knowledge they need to get their team on board and equip them to use AI to improve their output. We’ll craft guidelines for AI use that align with your business values. We’ll look at how to communicate your business’s stance with customers and staff. And we’ll start building a resource of prompts for your teams.
A key focus will be on bringing your teams onboard every step of the way. AI can only succeed if adopted throughout the organization. Attendees will also learn techniques for piloting AI in controlled environments to build confidence before broader deployments.
By participating in this highly interactive virtual workshop, colleagues will collaborate with peers to create a practical action plan. They’ll leave with the insights and resources to integrate AI seamlessly into operations and culture – driving innovation rather than disruption.
Book a session now to secure your company’s AI advantage.
Perfect for team-leaders,
managers and c-suite.
what I teach in the “Managing AI” workshop
Developing an AI Strategy
We look at how to create a strategy for AI use that fits with your business. This will help you use AI to grow in the direction you’re aiming at.
Crafting your AI guidelines
You need clear guidelines and communications to turn your AI strategy into actions. We’ll look at everything you need to consider and write a first draft.
Creating a prompt library
We’ll look at how to create and manage a centralised resource of effective prompts that your team can use to get maximum effectiveness from AI.
How you can benefit from the “Managing AI” workshop
- Get ahead of change by proactively integrating AI across your business. Be the disruptor, not the disrupted!
- Avoid wasted investments by identifying the right AI applications for your specific needs before overspending.
- Build an AI-ready workforce by upskilling and motivating employees to embrace AI-enhanced workflows.
- Minimize risks like biased AI and job loss by establishing ethical AI guardrails aligned to your values.
- Maximize returns by running controlled pilots first and only scaling AI that delivers clear benefits.
- Become an AI trailblazer by strategically implementing AI processes to give your organization an advantage.
- Gain buy-in across teams with techniques for AI change management and communication.
- Realize untapped potential by augmenting human capabilities with AI instead of replacing them with technology.
- Future-proof your business with an AI strategy designed to be adaptable as the technology evolves (which it does at a breakneck pace).
- Lead with confidence knowing your organization has a robust plan for AI success. The future is bright for those who are prepared!
Includes a booklet with a summary and links to resources
This workshop is designed to have as much of an impact on attendees as possible. So rather than expecting you to refer back to your hastily scribbled notes after the session, you’ll get a PDF booklet with the key learnings and links to the resources we use during the session.
Attendee kit-list for the
managing AI workshop:
- A laptop
- A ChatGPT account
- An open mind
- A positive attitude
- A sense of humour
I HAVE THE TOP AI COURSES ON LINKEDIN LEARNING
If you want to learn more more about AI and how it can help productivity, this course is a great place to start.
And here’s what clients are saying: